Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A Year In Review: 2014

I've been blogging on this site since May and I thought I'd take a look back at what's happened here this year.

My Favorite Posts

1. This is a newer post but I loved reaching back to my roots in Where I'm From.

2. Seventeen is about the summer I met my closest friends.

3. I love this funny story from my students in Nothing, If Not Honest

4. I really love this example of how God has provided for us in Korea. I titled it My Fish and Loaves Story because it seemed that God was making everything multiple.

Most Popular Posts

1.  Jane of All Trades is where I blogged about my dream jobs.

2. In my post, Just a Regular Day, I shared what a typical teaching day looked like at my former academy.

3. Throwback Thursday: 2006 was where I shared about my childhood best friend and our beach trips.

4. Lessons in Gratitude is about things I learned to appreciate much more after living in Korea. Hint: They're all things I took for granted in America.

What type of post is your favorite? Recipes? Travel stories? Reflections? Funny stories?

*This post inspired by a Mama Kat prompt. 01 02 03
04 05 06
07 08 11 12

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for sharing. Your writing comes from deep within. I loved the Seventeen Post. It is hard to let go of an abusive relationship. Freedom is a good thing. Visiting here from MakaKat’s Losin’ It!

    ReplyDelete